Friends-Only Banner and Journal Designed by scorpi084
A few things to know about me:
1) I believe humans are innately good creatures. Yes, as with everything else, there are exceptions to this rule and sadly, some people exist who are simply malicious enough to find amusement in the suffering of others. I do not believe this is the norm and sometimes this is to my own demise. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt even when they've given me ample reason not to; however, I try my very best to not focus on this. Therefore, you may see some extreme ranting and raving sessions followed by some hopeful comment for the population of the world.
2) I'm young. Therefore, I have a lot of life left ahead of me and a lot of lessons left to learn. Any remark, comment, thought, question, or otherwise mentioned spark is simply my opinion, something that baffles me, or something I feel like writing about, etc. Please do not think I'm forcing my thoughts, beliefs, ethics, morals on anyone. I am not judging anyone. I have no desire to convert the rest of society into my way of thinking. How boring would that be! But, I do wish to have everyone be receptive to my sputtering.
3) There is a lot going on in my life. In my young world, I feel like I have a lot going on: including, but not limited to, upcoming graduate school, owning three Boston Terriers, friendships and all the drama thereof, a recent second major move and the workload of a new career in Nursing. There will be wonderful, thought provoking revolutionary posts, but don't hold your breath for these to be the norm or you will be sadly disappointed. While I wish all my posts would be so remarkable, I turn to this more for an outlet of my personal experience and emotion. Stay tuned for more.
4) I have been through an extraordinary past with a lot of controversial moments. Some of this may be hard for some people and I don't expect complete agreement on my predicament, but please try to maintain an open mind and view these situations and experiences that have molded me to the person I've become. I will try to place these items beneath cut with a little disclaimer. I do not wish to hide my true self, so please feel free to read it, that's why I'm posting it.
5) I believe life has really just begun. I've only been a real member of adulthood for a little over seven years and some of that time, I was far more sheltered than what any "real" adult would be. I think I haven't experienced even the first little bit of what life has to offer. I am excited for my future, but also learning to enjoy the present moment.
Get in, buckle up, keep all arms and legs inside the car at all times and enjoy the ride!